Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 288.270 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 71% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 66,830,451 (¥231,833) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bratislava costs €0.85 (18 minutes ago)