Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 291.770 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 70% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 66,317,013 (¥227,292) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €11 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (40 minutes ago)