Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 40198.730 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 61% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 65,005,513 (€1,617) in Nicosia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skikda costs 800 Dinar (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (23 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)