Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 62.149 IRR / XOF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 67% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 78,497,729 (1,263,061 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (42 minutes ago)