Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 52.991 IRR / XOF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 45% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 56,641,701 (1,068,889 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (23 minutes ago)