Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 547 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 39680.448 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 47% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 57,466,815 (£1,448) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jackson, Mississippi costs $50,000 (29 minutes ago)