Cost of living in Newcastle, South Africa compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2381.639 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (South Africa) is 8% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 52,957,098 (R 22,236) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (40 minutes ago)