Cost of living in Newcastle, South Africa compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 2643.232 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (South Africa) is 46% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 61,269,102 (R 23,180) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$12 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)