Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 30353.603 IRR / AUD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 123% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 98,046,353 (AU$3,230) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vladivostok costs руб 96 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bucaramanga costs COL$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $110 (about 1 hour ago)