Cost of living comparison between New Plymouth, New Zealand and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 22877.703 IRR / NZD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 171% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 106,030,116 (NZ$4,635) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)