Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 24059.507 IRR / NZD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 102% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 87,701,442 (NZ$3,645) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 50,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)