Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 22761.210 IRR / NZD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 108% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 101,384,625 (NZ$4,454) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fuzhou costs 元2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bryansk costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)