Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 28016.768 IRR / NZD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 127% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 109,636,235 (NZ$3,913) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)