Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 614 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4296.277 IRR / GTQ *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 23% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 60,147,741 (Q14,000) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (34 minutes ago)