Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9193.662 IRR / ILS *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 98% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 88,113,259 (9,584 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Winnipeg costs C$20 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $80 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Poole costs £344 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £600 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (18 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (24 minutes ago)