Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 295%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 11746.155 IRR / ILS *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 143% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 106,856,105 (9,097 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €950 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $505 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (34 minutes ago)