Cost of living comparison between Netanya, Israel and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 8262.937 IRR / ILS *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 173% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 159,739,475 (19,332 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 95,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)