Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 281%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10709.710 IRR / ILS *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 139% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 115,915,449 (10,823 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (24 minutes ago)