Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.762 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 16% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 47,621,194 (COL$3,225,999) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)