Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3535.878 IRR / ZMW *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 50% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 69,956,895 (19,785 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nasik costs ₨300 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,100 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,300 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)