Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4337.076 IRR / ZMW *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 71% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 68,750,253 (15,852 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 320 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 226 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chiang Mai costs 19,700 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €42 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)