Cost of living comparison between Ndola, Zambia and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3210.510 IRR / ZMW *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 154% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 99,388,750 (30,957 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,085 (about 2 hours ago)