Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3518.720 IRR / ZMW *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 48% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 64,613,801 (18,363 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 35元 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nanchang costs 139元 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cologne costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)