Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10694.343 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 55,462,355 (R$ 5,186) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)