Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 51094.642 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 31% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 54,474,035 (€1,066) in Narva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)