Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 34145.236 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 7% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 41,808,261 (€1,224) in Narva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)