Cost of living in Narail, Bangladesh compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 501.495 IRR / BDT *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narail (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 41,966,887 (Taka 83,684) in Narail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)