Cost of living comparison between Naples, Italy and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 34498.489 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 136% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 115,345,178 (€3,343) in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)