Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 24653.795 IRR / NZD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 104% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 95,493,551 (NZ$3,873) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kazan' costs руб 36,990 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨110 (about 1 hour ago)