Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6140.351 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 5% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 47,495,767 (元7,735) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oshawa costs C$3.75 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 189 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$79 (about 2 hours ago)