Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4708.250 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 36% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 66,421,721 (元14,108) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 280 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (29 minutes ago)