Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4709.334 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 37% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 53,368,076 (元11,332) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)