Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 31413.202 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 102% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 89,637,802 (C$2,854) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Novosibirsk costs руб 13,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bangkok costs 125 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Durban costs R 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 170,000元 (about 2 hours ago)