Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Nalut have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 30987.244 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 59% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 76,688,411 (2,475 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,132 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)