Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Nalut have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 26062.981 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 53% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 67,471,632 (2,589 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $879 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元200 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)