Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Nalut have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 24084.692 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 47% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 70,880,144 (2,943 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,150 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 55TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 2 hours ago)