Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Nalut have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 23219.237 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 48% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 61,577,908 (2,652 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 700 (16 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨101,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (about 2 hours ago)