Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 913.497 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 17% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 40,492,807 (44,327 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (29 minutes ago)