Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1335.241 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 4% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 50,343,576 (37,704 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,470 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)