Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 944.660 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 60,179,469 (63,705 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 80 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,450 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asheville, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)