Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.219 IRR / IQD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 8% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 50,792,323 (1,799,965 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 7 B/. (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (33 minutes ago)