Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.409 IRR / IQD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 10% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 64,175,727 (2,341,413 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (35 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (44 minutes ago)