Cost of living comparison between Nairobi, Kenya and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 604 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 312.958 IRR / KES *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 63% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 95,271,176 (Shilling304,422) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reading, Berkshire costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)