Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 278.901 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 88% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 91,991,023 (¥329,834) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)