Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 216%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 382.518 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 125% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 100,516,452 (¥262,776) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (5 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (18 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (38 minutes ago)