Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 292.085 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 81% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 70,600,107 (¥241,711) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (4 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)