Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 511.504 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 14% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 46,800,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 40,393,898 (₨78,971) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)