Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 526.961 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 13% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 45,500,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 39,584,173 (₨75,118) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.47 (about 1 hour ago)