Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 384.647 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 56% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 64,586,987 (¥167,912) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)