Cost of living in Naga, Philippines compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 646.404 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naga (Philippines) is 15% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 43,300,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 36,916,337 (Php57,110) in Naga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (39 minutes ago)