Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3272.356 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 7% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 41,689,100 (12,740 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (34 minutes ago)