Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4488.519 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 22% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 50,705,357 (11,297 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Carlos costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)