Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4440.032 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 21% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 54,781,853 (12,338 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Petersburg costs руб 60 (about 1 hour ago)