Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 4098.387 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 19% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 53,857,202 (13,141 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £359 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,211 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth, Scotland costs £5.26 (about 1 hour ago)