Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3238.206 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 47,729,656 (14,740 Dirham) in Nador.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (29 minutes ago)