Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 512.912 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 8% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 40,800,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 37,502,135 (₨73,116) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (32 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Constanţa costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)