Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 475.379 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 20% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 46,966,555 (₨98,798) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (9 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (33 minutes ago)