Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 635.788 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 6% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 44,907,272 (₨70,632) in Nadiad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 3,812 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 12,000 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元45 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php250 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changchun costs 元40 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zanjan costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)