Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 15854.524 IRR / FJD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 71% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 83,588,497 (5,272 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kazan' costs руб 80 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Richmond, Virginia costs $59 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)