Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 15567.989 IRR / FJD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 66% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 65,032,335 (4,177 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)