Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 620.631 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 10% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 47,002,379 (₨75,733) in Mysore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,377 (about 2 hours ago)