Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 484.231 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 17% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 48,404,075 (₨99,961) in Mysore.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)