Cost of living in Myitkyina, Myanmar vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.984 IRR / MMK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Myitkyina (Myanmar) is 12% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 51,960,674 (1,925,587 Kyat) in Myitkyina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)