Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Ahvaz, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.826 IRRX / TZS *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 41% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 67,912,699 (4,273,838 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 6,100,000 Gs (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)