Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Ahvaz, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.801 IRRX / TZS *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 62% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 76,302,257 (4,126,014 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (32 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bristol costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)