Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.575 IRR / TZS *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 31% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 56,122,388 (3,386,046 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tilburg costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 12,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)