Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 585.642 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 45,479,701 (₨77,658) in Muzaffarpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)