Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 632.695 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is 4% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 42,592,796 (₨67,320) in Muzaffarpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)