Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 475.379 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 10% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 43,798,139 (₨92,133) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (40 minutes ago)