Cost of living comparison between Mutare, Zimbabwe and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 31633.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 37% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 53,687,840 ($1,697) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $826 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 2 hours ago)