Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 84201.745 IRR / OMR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 61% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 62,750,143 (﷼ 745) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)