Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 91630.928 IRR / OMR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 60% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 72,634,294 (﷼ 793) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €8,600 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)