Cost of living in Münster, Germany vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 47705.642 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 85% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 77,678,481 (€1,628) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mykolayiv costs 350₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)