Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 34408.998 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 37% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 80,107,021 (€2,328) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)