Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 51609.478 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 95% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 91,371,186 (€1,770) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)