Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,021 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 50884.562 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 135% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 107,273,979 (€2,108) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.30 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hurghada costs E£ 100 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$52,858 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paderborn costs €25,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (35 minutes ago)