Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,073 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 41548.264 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 100% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 86,451,458 (€2,081) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (15 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (about 2 hours ago)