Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,966 prices entered by 604 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 551.664 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 13% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 46,037,171 (₨83,452) in Mumbai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,200 (38 minutes ago)