Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 318.013 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 40,400,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 40,174,894 (₨126,331) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)