Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 336.199 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 13% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 52,519,536 (₨156,216) in Multan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)