Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7622.593 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 41,100,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 39,760,130 (RM5,216) in Muar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $54,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aberdeen costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Duisburg costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)