Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 402.307 IRR / BDT *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 41% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 34,503,006 (Taka 85,763) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irvine, California costs $6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (25 minutes ago)