Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 19822.812 IRR / BAM *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 43,711,874 (2,205KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)