Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 24410.111 IRR / BAM *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 26% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 53,588,967 (2,195KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,271 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ghaziabad costs ₨180 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guilin costs 10元 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 0.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,240 (about 2 hours ago)