Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 25138.897 IRR / BAM *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 25% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 51,086,062 (2,032KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (39 minutes ago)