Cost of living in Moshi, Tanzania compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.754 IRR / TZS *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moshi (Tanzania) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 40,850,843 (2,768,792 Shilling) in Moshi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php900 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php1,099 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 5.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)