Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.390 IRR / KMF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 23% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 71,839,112 (1,020,594 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (1 minute ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)