Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 104.301 IRR / KMF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 41% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 62,925,923 (603,310 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)