Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Ahvaz, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 64500.000 IRRX / CUC *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 41% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 66,154,667 (1,524 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hurghada costs E£ 100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$52,858 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paderborn costs €25,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (30 minutes ago)