Cost of living in Morón, Cuba vs Ahvaz, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 60613.800 IRRX / CUC *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 39% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 59,126,113 (1,404 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 3.00 CUC (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs 4,500 Bs.S. (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U1,170,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Punta del Este costs $U1,170,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ta'if costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)